Hello from Springfield, MO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psychedelic_brew

Reaction score
Greetings all. I've been lurking this forum for a solid 3 months, there's so much information. This place is truly a great resource.

Theoretically I'm extremely familiar w/ the brewing process. I've been reading everything I come across and have been doing tons and tons of research, I've just never *done* it. I finally decided to take the plunge and ordered my first brew kit from homebrewery.com. I'm sure I could have found a better deal, however this is a local business to me so I decided I'd support them.

My location says St. Louis, which is where I consider home. Currently I live in Springfield, MO where I'm studying psychology and professional communication. If all goes as planned I'll graduate in June and go home to the wonderful StL.

Anyway, the kit should be coming in any time so I'll let everyone know when it gets here and I look forward to pestering you all with additional questions. :)

Welcome I am also in springfield,mo. and from st. louis I shop there regularly (semi) Right now I have a batch of their Holiday Ale. and welcome

It's nice to see someone from MO every once and a while. I am just out side of St Louis. We should trade some brew sometime. Welcome! mximus11

Back