Hello from Southern Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldRalHoleBrewing

Reaction score
I've been brewing fruit and herb wines for many years now and ran a Mr. Beer once a while back, but recently I've been re-bitten by the beer bug. When I visited my local liquor store I noticed the building next to it was re-opened, and when I looked at the sign on the door, I heard the angels sing.

It read, "MIAMI VALLEY BREWTENSILS"
Great place! http://www.schwartzbeer.com

Since then I've received a hand-me-down 3 gallon glass carboy, and purchased a 6 gallon brew bucket. Just bottled my first batch of stout, tasted superb pre-carbonation (bottle conditioning). I've got a variation on a Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout clone in primary now, and starting on small batch of Old Ale in the 3 gallon this Friday! Hope to get the system flowing steadily my fiance and I don't have to pay outrageous prices for good beer anymore. Cheers and hails!:mug:

Welcome back to beer. That is really a great store to go to, I have been there a few times myself. You might want to check out their local club, I hear it is great. Unfortunately I live about 45 mins away so I don't get to attend any of the events they have. Let me know how the Oatmeal Stout turns out, I have been looking for a good recipe for that. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back