Hello from Ohio!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonesomeoak

Reaction score
Greetings from Lima, Ohio! This is a father & son (myself being the son) team working on refining our home brewing skills. We have been brewing for about 3 years now. Once I have my own house (can't brew beer in apartments very well) we will have our own brew house and taproom. Our goal is to have a small microbrewery in place in the next 10 years. I'm excited to be here and wish everyone the best!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm over in Sheffield myself. Been brewing since Jan '11. Now if I could just get my desktop & files back...:mad:

Greetings from Lima, Ohio! This is a father & son (myself being the son) team working on refining our home brewing skills. We have been brewing for about 3 years now. Once I have my own house (can't brew beer in apartments very well) we will have our own brew house and taproom. Our goal is to have a small microbrewery in place in the next 10 years. I'm excited to be here and wish everyone the best!

Im just curious where you get your supplies. I live in Jackson Center and would love to find a LHBS

Funny you mention that. We were looking into opening one at one point. We mainly order through Northern Brewer. Last batch we did I got supplies on Jacksonville, FL, but we were on vacation at that time.

Funny you mention that. We were looking into opening one at one point. We mainly order through Northern Brewer. Last batch we did I got supplies on Jacksonville, FL, but we were on vacation at that time.

I wish someone would because shipping kills me.... Plus it would be nice to have someone to get advise from now and then.

I wish someone would because shipping kills me.... Plus it would be nice to have someone to get advise from now and then.

It might be possible if the microbrewery doesn't pan out! Northern Brewer has the flat rate shipping that we usually use. Anymore we are buying in bulk to save on shipping.

Greetings from Cincy. I've been to Lima once to go to the P&G plant there. Didn't really get to see much, but I bet it could use a microbrewery there :)

Welcome aboard. I'm new here and to homebrewing as well. I grew up in Ohio, Lake County to be exact. Best wishes on your micro/store!

Back