Hello from Norway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizbrau

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I'm an ex-pat (American) and I've been living in Norway for about 13 years now...and I love it...except the beer prices here are just too damn high! This fall I met a guy who's been brewing for a while and he introduced me to home brewing...I was hooked! (My love of beer MIGHT have played a role in it!)

Anyway, hi to everybody - please expect some noob questions to come your way soon : )

cheers!

Hilsen fra USA! My wife is half Norwegian and we visit about once a year or so. What part of Norway are in? We frequent Oslo and Fredrikstad, but have been up to Ringebu when her parents had a cabin up there.

Welcome to the forum!

Ha det bra!

-Nyle

Hilsen fra USA! My wife is half Norwegian and we visit about once a year or so. What part of Norway are in? We frequent Oslo and Fredrikstad, but have been up to Ringebu when her parents had a cabin up there.

Welcome to the forum!

Ha det bra!

-Nyle

Welcome to the forum!

Ha det bra!

-Nyle

Så hyggelig!

I live about 15 minutes south of Drammen...du vet jo hvor det er...ikke sant?

Looking forward to tasting my first batch of home brew in about a week or so. Keeping the beer cold is not a problem here : )

vi snakkes

Back