Hello From Northern MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imawiner2

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My husband I started brewing beer in February of this year. I've brewed a nut brown and he started with IPAs. I've since become a hop-head too. I am also a huge fan of stouts. I see a dark IPA in my future! We have made about 6 batches from kits and are getting ready to make the move up.

While my husband does the beer, I started making wine about the same time; all from kits except for a dandelion tht is in the secondary and a wild blueberry that I started last night in the primary. I am hoping to become more educated and move away from the kits (although all of mine have turned out great). Currently I have about 120 bottles of wine and four bulk aging that could be bottled anytime.

To join the family fun, our 8 year old daughter is now making rootbeer!

Unfortunatly I won't be able to contribute much to the conversations, but I do have lots of questions so I'm sure you'll be hearing from me.

Have a great night!

S.

Back