Hello from North Wales, Pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpatel479

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just started with this hobby. I've got one brew under my belt...I've been reading everything I can on here and have already identified numerous mistakes I made (like pitching when wort temp was to high). I'm still waiting to see how the first batch turns out. Hopefully it's drinkable :p

Any advice on techniques or equipment is welcome!

welcome. live and learn my friend. talk to those guys over at keystone. theyre helpful, but HBT is the place with all the answers. read How To Brew also. its a great resource. you brewing AG, extract, or partial?

I went over to Keystone a few weeks ago. That place was a little overwhelming. I'm starting with extract. eventually I would like to get into AG or partial, but I think that I need to get extract down first

Hello from Doylestown... (Keystone is my LHBS too). It seems overwhelming at first but if it wasn't it would probably get boring pretty quick.

Back