Hello from North Dakota!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadHorn

Reaction score
Howdy everyone!

Like a few people that I've ready about on this forum, I too have been looking through these threads for a couple of months now. I was really impressed by the fact that no one ever gets impatient (in their responses, at least) with questions that have been asked ad nauseum. Pair this with a good attitude (even the most seasoned brewers here tend to say things like "I'm still a noob at this") and the fact that I've learned so much from reading posts here, I decided not only to sign up, but to also put my money where my mouth is with a paid membership. I figured $25 is the least I could do to show my appreciation.

While I'll probably be sticking to the mead/wine/cider side of brewing for the moment (all that beer equipment + the wife already giving in to the bit of closet space for a few 1 gallon glass jugs...), I do eventually want to get into making beer. With that said, I have many ideas for meads/wines/ciders that I think will be fun to share with others. I'll also try to keep the questions to a minimum, as I've been fairly successful with seeking answers using the search tool on the site, but I will definitely ask if I can't find the answer!

Well, thanks again for all of you in asking your questions here and for those of you who answered with the experience you gained over the years. Cheers! :mug:

Welcome! I'm planning on putting together my second mead this evening - I'm pretty confident about beer and cider making, but mead making is something I'm looking to get better at.

Well, since you replied, I just thought I'd say I've read your sticky in the cider forums for bottle pasteurizing and thought you did a good job of explaining everything. I'm going to try it out soon (gonna bottle this weekend), so I'll post on that thread with the results.

Back