Hello from NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timekiller

Reaction score
:ban:

Just wanted to say hello. Stumbled across this site a few days ago, when I was thinking of getting back into brewing. Well, I took a trip this weekend and picked up some grain, I cant wait to get started again!

Welcome. I'm from Jersey as are a few other regular members. Hope to see you participate here and maybe we can exchange a few brews when you're back in the swing of brewing.

PS: Piscataway/New Brunswick area.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore! I've had a several year hiatus myself and realized it's nice to have a hobby; and no hobby is better than brewing beer.

Hey whats up? I am originally from Westfield NJ. Live in the Pocono Mtns now. Still have alot of family in Westfield, Roselle Park, and Flemington.

JohnnyK68 said:
Hey whats up? I am originally from Westfield NJ. Live in the Pocono Mtns now. Still have alot of family in Westfield, Roselle Park, and Flemington.

My fiancee lives in westfield.Are you near Easton (Weyerbacher)?

JohnnyK68 said:
... Live in the Pocono Mtns now....

I have a house in marshalls Creek also, that is where most of my brewing will be taking place. The water up there is far supirior to NJ tap water. :D

Back