Hello from NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomicflatulence

Reaction score
Greetings fellow beer enthusiasts. :tank:

I've been slowly getting more into brewing my own beers. Started a couple years ago. I was not ready at the time to invest any funds, but I'm about to raise my game to the next level and figured it was time to look for a group of brains that I could pick for information.

I look forward to getting more involved in the hobby and hopefully make it a way of life. :)

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm from the Pemberton area, in Burlington county. Exit 7 of the TP.

Already found great info on here. Never really understood how to calculate the FG.

Just did a saison started @1.048. Lower than I was hoping for. Thought it would finish @1.008, but seemed done @1.015. Found the calculations, they said 1.0144, so I will be bottling today.

Welcome.

On May 1, try to stop buy at Iron Hill Brewery in Maple Shade to join the Barley Legal Homebrewers for National Homebrewer Day. We'll be brewing in the rear parking lot. We're a new club in the Burlington/Camden county area. Good group of guys making some good beer. We'd love to see you.

Cheers,
Glenn

Back