Hello from NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CnnmnSchnpps

Reaction score
Hi all! Brand new home brewer from NJ here (well, to be precise, and as I tell all of my friends - I may live in NJ, but I'll never be from NJ :ban:)

Currently have my first brew, a brown ale from extract, sitting in the fermenter for the past few days. First time went rather smooth, with just a minor boilover, and a blowoff overnight (i have a 5g carboy and didn't have anything to make a blow off tube.. lesson learned).

Emptied the fridge trying to RDWHAMB :tank: Really looking forward to the outcome of the first attempt :rockin:

Thanks to the forum for a bunch of very helpful threads! I learned a ton just lurking over the past couple weeks

-Dmitri

jersey isn't THAT bad, i'm in the army and travel quite a bit but i still always end up coming back here, bought a house a mile from where i went to high school, in south jersey. Anyway, welcome to the forum and hopefully we'll swap brews sometime.

Back