Hello from Newfoundland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaNewf

Reaction score
Been brewing about 9 months now. I stumbled across some CraigTube videos and got interested in cheap homemade beer. He made it look quick and easy and my initial attempts proved he was right.

Further googling brought me here.

I've been lurking here for a bit and picked up lots of great information and tips that made my kit beers better and convinced me to step it up a little. So far I've done a couple small all grain batches (2 gallon BIAB) and currently I'm doing a 5 gallon partial mash batch.

The atmosphere on this forum seems pretty easy going and friendly. I'm looking forward to participating more actively.

Welcome, good luck, and cheers!

I've only been here since July, but I have to say, it's the most active, helpful forum that I've ever been a part of.

Welcome to a new face here. Mount Pearl, a place I'm quite familiar with seeing I have lived here over 35 years.
Doing AG, well good for you. Ever need any help, give me a shout, there are quite a few of us in the metro region
who do AG and brew together from time to time.
We are N.E.W.F. ( North East Wort fermenters ) and from time to time we meet up as part of the Brewnosers at the
Yellow Belly for a pint. http://www.brewnosers.org/forums/index.php

Cheers and welcome, Tony

Back