Hello from nc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayb911

Reaction score
Hey all! New here so thought I would introduce myself.

I'm a paramedic here in charlotte and recently caught the brewing bug.

I use the BIAB method for brewing and enjoy it.

I live in Darlington SC and make supply runs to Alternative Beverage off 485 for grains, yeasts, etc. You live in a good place for home brewing. Plus Asheville is the hot spot for all things "beer".

Welcome from another NC guy. And thanks for what you do as a Paramedic. You guys, as well as Nurses, Firefighters, Soldiers and Police hold a special place.

Welcome from another NC guy. And thanks for what you do as a Paramedic. You guys, as well as Nurses, Firefighters, Soldiers and Police hold a special place.

Heck yeah, PLUS he is a home brew Paramedic. That deserves two stars!!

Welcome to the club, I just started BIAB in CLT (NoDa) almost 2 months ago and am loving it! You are welcome to come to my next brew day if you want to check out my setup.

What he said... can't thank you guys/gals enough. Welcome from Waxhaw NC!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I love how everyone in this hobby is so inclusive and willing to help newcomers.

Heck yeah, PLUS he is a home brew Paramedic. That deserves two stars!!
You would be surprised at how many of us brew. One of my co workers turned his entire garage into a bar. Like everything including the 8 foot long vintage oak bar that he rescued.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I love how everyone in this hobby is so inclusive and willing to help newcomers.

I have gotten tons of good advice and feedback on HBT which has made my brewing experiences more positive. Once you have a large knowledge base to draw from, you'll be helping new brewers just like the pros are helping newbies now.

Back