Hello from Mesa, Arizona

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stockspeed3

Reaction score
Hello my name is Logan and I have been brewing for a little over a year now. I started with to extract kits and for some reasons they both tasted the same. So I asked around and was told to get into all grain brewing. So I started looking around on Craigslist and I came across some one thatwas giving up on home brew so I bought is all grain set up. Nothing special. Well since then i have done about 10 batches. Some great some not so great. Not to long ago I decided I need to keg I hate cleaing 50 12oz at a time. So I went out bought a cheap dandby on CL for $150 and did the mods to make it work right then I found another guy getting out of brewing and bought 3 kegs and 3 glass carboys of him for $60 so now I have a crap load of car boys and I'm on my second batch in the keg. I love it. I use BYOB in mesa for my LHBS. Sorry I have been blabing alot. Well any ways I hope to meet a few more brewers from Az And wanted to say thanks for this amazing web site that I have recently descovered.

Welcome!

Lots of 'Zonies on this board....

A couple good local clubs in the Valley as well....Arizona Society of Homebrewers and Brewmeisters Anonymous; both groups well represented here....

Hey there, my name is Petri, friends call me Jeff, I'm from AZ myself, down southern ways in Queen Creek/San Tan Valley. Work in Mesa though, a short 27 mile commute.

I've been reading here more than posting, still trying to get a good grasp on brewing at home.

BYOB has been my go to shop as well, although I got started on Mr. Beer, I've been branching out and getting more gear/experience as time goes.

Back