Hello from Massachusetts!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jivetyrant

Reaction score
Long time forum creeper, first time poster here! I've been homebrewing for about a year and a half now and I'm just about ready to make the jump to AG. Quite a few people that I know from my homebrew clubs frequent these forums so I figure it's high time I do so, myself!

Welcome from a fellow masshole! This crazy state is why there are so many homebrewers. Staying constantly sedated with the finest beer that can be produced is our only way of coping, LOL!

Another Mass Homebrewer still only on my 3rd batch. From Down in New Bedford and was wondering where u ugys get alot of your supplies? I know Cape Cod Brewery has alot of stuff but that's kinda a drive. are there any good south coast brew shops or do u guys order online?

I typically order my equipment on-line, but I usually get my fresh ingredients from a place called "The Witches Brew" in Foxboro, Ma. It's a real small shop in the basement of the owner's house, but he has so much traffic that his ingredients are always very fresh! The owner's name is Steve and he's very knowledgeable and helpful.

The Witches Brew

Fish, I normally do web orders or go to Tamarack Wine and Spirits in Lakeville. Dave has a small stock on-hand and will order anything for you given some notice. His prices are generally about as low as you can get.

There's also the new Modern Homebrew Emporium in Weymouth. They just opened up and the manager is in my brew club. I intend to check it out very soon!

Welcome from the other end of the Commonwealth.

"I don't get in trouble every time I drink, but every time I got in trouble I was drinkin' "

Latest posts

Back