Hello from Long Island, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toast

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Rob from NY...I'm a new home brewer that's been pretty much lurking around the boards here for the past 2 months trying to take in everything about home brewing. Just figured it's about time I said hello...:mug:
Just a little about me...Have been home brewing for almost a year already. Started out with a Mr. Beer kit that my wife got me for Christmas last year, with a ton of recipes, so I did that for the better part of the year. I upgraded to a 5 gallon kit about 2 months ago, did a few partial mashes with great results, then finally went all-grain with even better results, just put my 3rd all grain batch in the primary yesterday. :rockin:

Thanks Pappers! I have to say I am obsessed with beer brewing now. Many times throughout the day I catch myself daydreaming about beer. I'm always thinking about beer...What kind of beer do I want to brew next? What grains work together? What kind of adjuncts should I use? All those kind of questions and many more...The concept that I'm making beer from grain to glass still amazes me. Never thought I would be at this level when I started earlier on this year.

Back