Hello from Iraq

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfyrasng

Reaction score
Well, I'm in Iraq right now guys, but I'll be heading home SOON!!! I love beer, and I'm looking to set up a home built kegorator. I'm also very interested in homebrewing. I've done it a couple of times, but I'm pretty completely new with the whole thing. Not to mention there's about a 1000 different types of beer out there.

Well, I'm in Iraq right now guys, but I'll be heading home SOON!!! I love beer, and I'm looking to set up a home built kegorator. I'm also very interested in homebrewing. I've done it a couple of times, but I'm pretty completely new with the whole thing. Not to mention there's about a 1000 different types of beer out there.

Welcome to HBT! You will find that this place has a wealth of information!

Thank you for your service! Stay safe out there! :mug:

Thanks guys, I can't wait to get back. I'll be building a kegorator and starting a batch of homebrew as soon as we move!

Thank you for protecting our country!!!

Cheers from Rhode Island
:mug:

Austin puts you near one of the better homebrew shops in the USA. Thanks for your service. Can't say I enjoyed my five years in the Navy, but at least we didn't have a war going then.

Back