Hello from Houston!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarsonCE

Reaction score
Well, I've been lurking around here for a long time as well (and posted a couple comments on occasion), but it's time to make it official. I've been extract brewing for a little over 6 months, but I have fallen in love (20+ batches). I'm currently building my kegerator which means I can finally limit my bottling time! This place has a wealth of information from knowledgable and friendly individuals. Thanks to all the information I've used so far and I look forward to contributing and doing my part.

Welcome, fellow Texan. I am originally from Houston and plan to return there when I get out of the Navy. Or at least somewhere around there. :mug:

Welcome, fellow Texan. I am originally from Houston and plan to return there when I get out of the Navy. Or at least somewhere around there. :mug:

I'm not sure what it takes to qualify as a Texan. I've been in Houston a couple years now and plan to be here for awhile. I must say that I am loving it so far.

Back