Hello from Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdanderson

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I am new to the forum and new to brewing. Some friends and I pitched in together to get a Mr. Beer Home brewing kit to just start out brewing something. An American Pale Ale is fermenting in my closet as I type, so we are officially off into the wide world of brewing now. An exciting first step!

We are excited about learning how to take our brewing to the next step, using real hops and grains, etc. to really really make some beer on our own.

Looking forward to being involved here.

Michael

Hey everyone!

I am new to the forum and new to brewing. Some friends and I pitched in together to get a Mr. Beer Home brewing kit to just start out brewing something. An American Pale Ale is fermenting in my closet as I type, so we are officially off into the wide world of brewing now. An exciting first step!

We are excited about learning how to take our brewing to the next step, using real hops and grains, etc. to really really make some beer on our own.

Looking forward to being involved here.

Michael

And I'm one of those friends....Hi everyone! :fro:

Howdy to you both!

I am in Pearland and work in the Med Ctr. I take it that one of you works at MD Anderson? MDA has saved two of my friend's lives that had breast cancer. Keep up the good work!

Read plenty of what is posted here and remember searching is your friend. Most of my questions have been answered before. These guys are a never ending source of beer knowledge. Have fun!

Hey texmedic,

Unfortunately, I am not from MDAnderson. My name is actually Michael David Anderson, so i just grab that username when i can. It gets confused with the hospital very often so maybe I should reconsider that heh.

However, I love MDAnderson. It is such a great hospital. My girlfriend is just starting nursing school in the medcenter at Texas Women's University. She is very excited.

I am looking forward to reading through the site and learning. It is the beginning of a great ride!

Back