Hello from Hanover,Pennsylvania

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex1

Reaction score
New to the forums and just thought this was appropriate. I just got started with the home brew thing last month. So far I am loving it. I think though I am already ready to move up to All grain brewing. The extract thing has been fun but I really got into this to be creative. If anyone close to me(hanover PA)knows of any clubs I would love to meet some new like minded people. Other than that Im just a typical hard workin dude who likes fishing,football and of corse beer. Hope to make some new friends and create some great beer. Just bare with me if I post something completly stupid. Thanks
Alex

I'm not too sure about pa but I know there is a club around where I'm at in Westminster. I think their called midnight homebrewers

If you haven't already found a club, there is the York Area Homebrewers Association. We meet in Red Lion at The Grain Bill on the last Wednesday of every month.

Back