Hello from Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barath_68

Reaction score
Hello all!

Returning back to the hobby after a 7year hiatus caused by relocating to Florida from NY, and not having the room or resources available to properly ferment.

The wife and I recently bought a new house, which came with an old fridge, and before the papers were even signed, my mind was a whirl with thoughts of future brews!

My past experience was mainly with extracts, and an occasional partial mash. I was in the process of planning the move to all grain at the time, and am hoping to finally be able to make that jump, once I get back into the swing of things.

Upon brewing my first Stout in 7years (which is almost ready for the secondary) I have discovered that I am basically going to be doing much relearning, and look forward to pouring over all the resources available here!

Slainte!

Welcome! I had pause in my brewing too, but when my friend told about his new hobby I got excited again :)

Back