Hello from Erie, Penpnsylvania

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDorty3

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Tim and I am making beer later today. I made beer a few times when I was living in Memphis, TN. I recently moved to Erie, PA and will be making beer for the first time since I moved.

It's been some months since I made beer, but I hope that I start making it pretty regularly now. I will definitely be referring to this website for help!

I want to thank everyone ahead of time for their help! Everyone on these forums is so very helpful!

I look forward to drinking my own beer!

-Tim

welcome Tim~

I was just in Erie last weekend! We ran the 10K on Presque Isle! ooo and you probaly already stoped in at (i think) "beer and Pop"! It is a distributer and the have a homebrew supply awell!

have fun!

ale hole if you are in Seattle, what time did you post.? don't you sleep in on saturday?

where is the brew supply store in Erie?? I'm in Buffalo

Real close to the enterence of Pesque Isle State park! Not sure of the road I have only been there once! but if you are traviling north like you are going to the park it is on the Right! Or go to the park and turn around and drive south till you see it on the left! Sorry that all i got!

Hello Tim,

I'm new to this board as well. I'm just down the highway from you in Stow, Ohio. Have been making beer for only a few months, but have ambitions to go all grain here very soon and make some REALLY good beer vs. the decent stuff I've made so far.

:mug:

I didn't expect to get so many replies. Thanks everyone for welcoming me back to the world of home brewing. Like I mentioned, I was making beer for a while and then stopped when I moved. I'm glad to get back into it.

I had no clue that the Beer and Pop warehouse in Erie sold home brewing supplies. I haven't been there.

My friends told me of a place way out on West 12th street, near the airport, called Bierhaus or something. I'm not sure, all I know is that Bierhaus is in the name of the store. I haven't been there but have to stop by this afternoon to get some yeast and hops.

I am interested in maybe someday trying to make beer with grains but I am too nervous. Anyone know of any good beer making instructional videos?

Also, are there any homebrew clubs in the Erie, Pennsylavania are?

Thanks again for the warm welcomes!

-Tim
Erie, PA

Back