Hello From Denver Co (Beervana)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny

Reaction score
Hi I've been on HBT for a few years.
I cant recall if I'd ever done the intro but here ya go!
I moved from Chicago to Denver last year and left most of my gear behind and am slowly rebuilding my inventory.

DD

Hi I've been on HBT for a few years.
I cant recall if I'd ever done the intro but here ya go!
I moved from Chicago to Denver last year and left most of my gear behind and am slowly rebuilding my inventory.

DD

We share the same name, we're both from Chicago and we both moved to Denver (albeit about 30 years ago for me). And most importantly, we both brew beer. Welcome! Denver is amazing for beer, as I'm sure you already have found out.

We share the same name, we're both from Chicago and we both moved to Denver (albeit about 30 years ago for me). And most importantly, we both brew beer. Welcome! Denver is amazing for beer, as I'm sure you already have found out.

Thanks 303Dan!
You moved at a good time. When I got here the housing was already outrageous. I had to pick a spot out by Chatfield/Waterton Canyon and commute to Golden. Not all bad, the commute sux but the area blows away what I had in Illinois. It hard to beat the beer in Colorado!
DD

Welcome.
I think there was a ball game yesterday, but let's not discuss it.

Yeah, that was a good game. I tried to adopt the Broncos as a second team. I guess im just to much of a die hard Bears fan.....or just don't like winning teams.:smack::smack:

Back