Hello from Denmark

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sskytthe

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I just started brewing last year and have made 8 brews so far all of which have turned out pretty decent.

I love to brew high gravity stouts and wild ales though I haven't had the opportunity to barrel age any of it yet.

I found this forum because I have a question about my latest stout and I hope some of you might be able to clear up some of my questions concerning the gravity and yeast 🤘

Take care & 🍻

Welcome Sskytthe!

There are a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable people in here. Have used their wisdom many times and has definitely improved my brewing.

I am sure you will find a lot of useful information. Great crowd in here

Welcome Sskytthe!

There are a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable people in here. Have used their wisdom many times and has definitely improved my brewing.

I am sure you will find a lot of useful information. Great crowd in here
Thank you! I will definitely dig deeper in the forums in the future!

Welcome to this forum. You should be able to get answers to most any brewing related questions here. Scroll through topics already discussed. You will find related topics and places to post your questions. Enjoy your brewing journey.

Latest posts

Back