Hello From Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have been a huge beer drinker for quite a few years (like 30)and never thought about brewing or learning about beer until now, a couple months ago we had a great little brewery open up about a 1/2 mile from our house (too easy) and befriended the owners/brewers, I went and brewed with them a couple times and had a blast so here I am, they have a BJCP class I am in as well. I finally ordered all of my equipment yesterday and am ready to get brewing, I am a huge fan of Hops, the Hoppier the better is my Theory, the little brewery by us has an awesome Double IPA(Lone Tree Brewing Co), I am now looking into purchasing some hop plants from a supplier in Colorado, yes plants and not Rhizomes, so I hope to brew with some of my own hops soon, anyway I wanted to say hello and happy drinking
:mug:

I to am in Colorado and love all the craft beer to choose from. I am in the Broomfield area and applaud your hop adventure!!

Back