Hello from Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan303

Reaction score
hi everyone. I'v been sticking my head in these forums for a good month now and figured time to join.

Been homebrewing for about a year now and just set up my kegging sytem about a week ago. Its not much just consisting of 1 keg a co2 tank and a picnic tap but i love it. Was inspired to finally go for it by a video on you tube by bobbyfromnj. I saw his kegerator here in a picture thread so i know hes lurking around.

I'm a college student in Sault Ste. Marie Ontario but live in toronto. I'm studying aviation and am about to finish up my second year. I still brew extracts as it takes less time and the product turns out very well.

Theres tons of info on this great forum. Seams like any question I have is probibly answered somewhere!

Just wanted to say hi!

Welcome, eh? We have a few Chanucks around here somewhere... Bobby's got some good vids on youtube, I'm sure he'll chime in here soon, that post whore... J/k! :D

Hey Jordan, welcome aboard. Lots of extract brewers here and as you say, you can make excellent beer with it. Brew what works for you.

Hey welcome aboard - lived in Toronto for 4 years geat city. Yea I brew extract too - heck I make the prehopped kits - its easy, fun and mkes good beer. Welcome aboard!

Welcome, great to see more of us Canucks. What are you studying? You dont want to be a pilot do you? If so welcome to the ranks of homebrewing aircrew!

Wing nut. i Do indeed want to be a commercial pilot. I got my private pilots lisence in August and wrote my commercial exam yesterday.

Edit: also just noticed your in coldlake. Just a wild out of blue question...you not in the airforce are you?

Jordan303 said:
also just noticed your in coldlake. Just a wild out of blue question...you not in the airforce are you?
I was born in CFB Cold Lake. Left when I was six months old and haven't been to Alberta since, but I still have an Alberta social insurance number.

As you may have surmised, I'm an Armed Forces (Airforce) brat myself.

Back