Hello from calgary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILsteve

Reaction score
After stumbling on this site a few hundred times looking for brewing help and catching the brew bug I thought I would join up myself.

I've been known for my diy ingenuity and creating theories that lack common sense or good judgement. Some may call this insanity but it all works out in the end so I like to call myself a pioneer.

Lets are how this works out in the brewing world. I hope you'll join me as I gear up for my first IPA but with a twist.

Im calling this brew either PSH beer (pressure smashed hash beer) I'm using hops and cannabis (100% legal medicinal user) as a flavoring agent. This will not get you "high" I'm using the leaf and stem portions only with very low THC content.

Started this one last night
my recipe so far:
-can of coopers draught
-1 OZ of 15% A.A pellets
-1 OZ of blueberry cannabis shake
-1 OZ of northern lights cannabis shake
-3.3lbs of light malt extract (liquid)
-1/4ish kg amber dry malt extract
-Nottingham ale yeast

Hops added to the boil for 1 full hour

Cannabis shake was pressure cooked for 25minutes allowed to cool in the pressure cooker another 30 minutes to pasteurize then added to boil with all liquids from the cooker for 30 minutes

No straining all trub was sent to the carboy for primary.

Yeast putched at 29C within half hour the yeast had a very active culture covering the shake at the bottom.

I've been looking through the forum trying to find any rules this may break before starting a thread specific to this brew and trying to get a general feel for the atmosphere on this forum in case this is seen as offensive to any.

That sounds awesome but I also don't know the rules regarding it. I know the rules state that nothing can be posted about illegal activities but for you, this is perfectly legal! So I think it is kind of a gray area haha.

Latest posts

Back