Hello from Beautiful Windswept Beaumont, TX!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beermaker

The NAVY WALRUS
Reaction score
My name is Corey Nelson and I brew in Beaumont TX. I have been brewing for about 8 years or so. I am a member of the Golden Triangle Home Brewers and prefer all grain Belgian beers. Just wanted to say hello. P.S......Rita sux.

Welcome Corey...DeRoux's been braggin on you already. Rita did suck...a lot worse for you guys than for us over this way.

even though the eye of Rita went right over my back yard, i only had one shingle roof. corey faqred worse than me (from what he told me). go figure. his brews were okay though. damn it!

still not sure where corey gets "Beautiful" from.........

Its beautifuller now. I had 20k in home and property damage. But my large commercial 18 corny keg cooler was fine. I stored extra ice in it, along with 12 kegs of belgian beer i was aging. I bought a generator the next day and cooled it that way. I lost a Double Chocolate Cherry Stout, and 5 gallons of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale though. Oh well, I replaced the SNPA with Karmeliet, and the DCCS with a Wheat bock. No problems. And I just fired up the brewery the other day. I made 5 gallons of a Celtic Ale my buddy recommended, and 10 gallons of A kicked up Killians red . :drunk:

Hey EP, where in Houston are you from? Are you a club member there? I am a large supporter of St Arnolds beer. I will be going to the Pub Crawl in Rice Village November 18th. Are you? 4 pubs in 4 hrs, and a ST Arnold Christmas Ale glass at the end..........fun times :drunk:

Back