Hello from Baton Rouge, LA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewKnurd

Reaction score
Actually, Prairieville, which is right outside of Baton Rouge.

Just started brewing, and by just, I do mean just. Cooked up my first batch yesterday, and was pleased to come home from work to find it percolating right along.

Welcome, I had family in lake charles, y wife is from opelousas and in laws are living in the Lafayette area. I am from North Texas myself, transplanted in Atlanta, GA.

popecrisco said:
Welcome, I had family in lake charles, y wife is from opelousas and in laws are living in the Lafayette area. I am from North Texas myself, transplanted in Atlanta, GA.

I'm actually a transplant as well. Originally from cincinnati, then spent 7 years in nashville, then here for the last 6 years.

Cool, I just graduated from LSU in 2008. Good to see someone else from BR. I just visited Abita Springs on Friday and toured the brewery. Have you ever been?

tmurph6 said:
Cool, I just graduated from LSU in 2008. Good to see someone else from BR. I just visited Abita Springs on Friday and toured the brewery. Have you ever been?

I've been to the abita brewery once. I played ultimate with turbodog, the br team, and we went there to pick up jerseys that they had plunked a logo on. :p

Back