Hello from a cold Hendersonville TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbesst

Reaction score
My kit was a Christmas present to myself. I have wanted to brew my own beer for a long time but was just unable to start it. My mother-in-law got me some type of home keg kit years ago but as you can guess…. Not to good.

I am using Brewers Best right now and have my first batch in the bottle now, will taste one the weekend. The next batch will be a cream ale that I will start this weekend or next. Looking forward to using the site.

Tim

I wouldn't mind a sample and I am actually in-town. I have some beer on tap and would love to help with any questions you have.

I only have about 13 gallons on tap with another 11-or 12 gallons ready to bottle or keg. If you make it into town I would be more than happy to have you come by for a beer or 5.

I only have about 13 gallons on tap with another 11-or 12 gallons ready to bottle or keg. If you make it into town I would be more than happy to have you come by for a beer or 5.

Sounds like I need to get to know you better :mug:

Back