Hello everyone, newb here from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishing73

Reaction score
Pete here from NC. I'll be starting my first batch in a few days! I'm pretty excited! :ban:

Welcome to home brewing Pete! I've noticed that this is like a disease that doesn't get any better. Pretty soon, you'll start buying barely grain, giant refrigerators, people will start to include your hobby in descriptions of you. "This is Pete, he's the guy who brews beer..." Its going to be great. Keep reading up on it, and get the questions flying, this is an awesome awesome world.
Cheers!

Welcome to home brewing Pete! I've noticed that this is like a disease that doesn't get any better. Pretty soon, you'll start buying barely grain, giant refrigerators, people will start to include your hobby in descriptions of you. "This is Pete, he's the guy who brews beer..." Its going to be great. Keep reading up on it, and get the questions flying, this is an awesome awesome world.
Cheers!

Yep... that's pretty much how my friends are introducing me to their friends... I'm the one who brews beer...

Cheers!

I have been doing a bunch of reading! I bought a True Brew kit last week. I want to get started but I want to make sure I have a decent understanding of how it works first.

I will be keeping a log of everything I do in case I have any questions!

Welcome from a fellow NC Brewer. (Near Greensboro here.) Is Yadkin still a "dry" county? If so, you'd better plan on brewing a lot. :D

i'm in texas, but been looking at real estate in nc for the last couple months. heading that way soon as i can get transferred. welcome to homebrewing, the disease for which there is no cure
fiesta.gif

i'm in texas, but been looking at real estate in nc for the last couple months. heading that way soon as i can get transferred. welcome to homebrewing, the disease for which there is no cure
fiesta.gif

Thanks! I appreciate it.
I hope you like it here.

Latest posts

Back