Hello and Introductions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted on this special day of the American Homebrewers Association being 44-years-old, to introduce myself. As of 12/22, I've been the Executive Director for one year with the AHA in existence since 12/1978.

There is lots to share and learn too. I've been a homebrewer since 1990's and have brewed over 100 batches of homebrew including gaining several BJCP medals, Mazer Cup medals and also one Silver medal in the National Homebrew Competition for my and my husband's Old Ale.

Fun treat to share is the very first issue of Zymurgy. Check it out here and I look forward to contributing to this forum over time. Zymurgy Magazine, Issue 1: Throwback to December 7, 1978

Welcome to HomebrewTalk, Julia!

And a happy AHA anniversary too!

Thank you for the link to the 1st issue of Zymurgy.
Was that published as a newsletter at the time?

Cheers! :bigmug:

Physical magazine. Photo of it is in the web post and here.
Zymurgy-issue-1_1200x628.jpg

Welcome and cool news on the annual membership discount. Been thinking about joining for a while and the discount pushed me over the line.

Cheers

Welcome and cool news on the annual membership discount. Been thinking about joining for a while and the discount pushed me over the line.

Cheers
Thank you for the reply to my post and booyah on you joining. Please let us know any questions you have too. Good homebrews to you.

Hello everyone, I wanted on this special day of the American Homebrewers Association being 44-years-old, to introduce myself. As of 12/22, I've been the Executive Director for one year with the AHA in existence since 12/1978.

There is lots to share and learn too. I've been a homebrewer since 1990's and have brewed over 100 batches of homebrew including gaining several BJCP medals, Mazer Cup medals and also one Silver medal in the National Homebrew Competition for my and my husband's Old Ale.

Fun treat to share is the very first issue of Zymurgy. Check it out here and I look forward to contributing to this forum over time. Zymurgy Magazine, Issue 1: Throwback to December 7, 1978
Welcome aboard, Julia, and thanks for sharing the first issue of Zymurgy.

Welcome to the community Julia! Nice to have you as @day_trippr or @passedpawn likes to say our little corner of the internet!

Back