What's New in 2023 For the American Homebrewers Association

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Homebrew Talk fellow homebrewers. Happy 2023.

I want to share what the American Homebrewers Association has in store for 2023. For a taste of what is new please check out my most recent Directors Cut column Director's Cut: Looking Ahead to 2023.

We've announced going back to first round entry process for the National Homebrew Competition (entry window opens 1/24), a new Zymurgy Live Webinar series (the first one is 1/25 with Charlie Papazian and Crispy Frey - WOW), AHA Governing Committee updates, our work on legalizing homebrew shipping and more.

As always, please reach out directly if you have any questions, comments or simply want to talk beer.

Julia
American Homebrewers Association
[email protected]

1673564049345.png

Cool beans and welcome! Pretty sure you judged one of my Saisons at NHC last year. Some good comments. Competition turned out pretty well for me overall too. Looking forward to NHC 2023. Cheers!

Cool beans and welcome! Pretty sure you judged one of my Saisons at NHC last year. Some good comments. Competition turned out pretty well for me overall too. Looking forward to NHC 2023. Cheers!
Right on and here is to Saison. Not a slam dunk style to brew. Cheers.

Hello Homebrew Talk fellow homebrewers. Happy 2023.

I want to share what the American Homebrewers Association has in store for 2023. For a taste of what is new please check out my most recent Directors Cut column Director's Cut: Looking Ahead to 2023.

We've announced going back to first round entry process for the National Homebrew Competition (entry window opens 1/24), a new Zymurgy Live Webinar series (the first one is 1/25 with Charlie Papazian and Crispy Frey - WOW), AHA Governing Committee updates, our work on legalizing homebrew shipping and more.

As always, please reach out directly if you have any questions, comments or simply want to talk beer.

Julia
[email protected]

View attachment 810028

Wow - didn't know you were on here. I hope our chatting about the beers we're brewing doesn't negatively influence our chances in the NHC...

Back