Hello all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Infantryjared1

Reaction score
First time posting here. I have read tons of the threads. My wife bought me my 1st kit and i started my very first brew. Its a maple porter that went into fermentation yesterday. The anticipation is worse than when i was a kid at Christmas. I'll try and do updates and am sure I'll be bugging y'all as time passes. Great forum, thanks!

Welcome to the hobby, and the group, from Colorado :mug:
Thanks. Dunno if it's gonna be a hobby or an addiction lol. The wife already had to drag me out of the HB store today. Got another gallon bottle and accessories, plus a Red Ale kit. Gonna start that one when my porter hits the bottles!

Thanks. Dunno if it's gonna be a hobby or an addiction lol. The wife already had to drag me out of the HB store today. Got another gallon bottle and accessories, plus a Red Ale kit. Gonna start that one when my porter hits the bottles!

Don't fool yourself, it's an addiction. Your thoughts will forever be dominated by all things brewing.

Welcome and enjoy.
:mug:

Latest posts

Back