Hello all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkUsBrew

Reaction score
Just found this site a couple days ago and registered immediately. Although I typically don't like to post just to say "hello", every time I've gone on this site I keep getting the "our records indicate that you have never posted" message. So here goes.

I've been a beer lover for almost 30 yrs and I'm just turning 40 (yes, I have older brothers and had an interesting childhood). But I only recently decided to learn to brew as I've become a huge Belgian beer fan during the last couple years.

I probably won't post much here for awhile, other than utterly necessary questions, as I've always lived by the adage of "better to be thought a fool...". But seriously, there is so much here that I've learned in just a couple days of searching various questions I've had that I must at least say "thank you all for such a great resource!"

I perdonally would like to give a BIG thanks to a lot of the new guys/gals in this forum for actually USING THE SEARCH FUNCTIONS before asking a question.

I don't know about the rest of you longer-timers, but I seem to be seeing a LOT less already-beat-to-death questions recently.

-walker

Latest posts

Back