Hello all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barcochris

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Chris from Yuma Az. I used to do a lot of homebrew but situations in life forced me to stop and sell most of my equipment. I have been given the green light by my wife to start making some great beer again. I really only do extract brewing as I have never ad the time for all grain brewing, maybe that will have to change. I need to find some Corny kegs and such.. as I am putting the parts together for my Kegerator. Well hope to talk to you all soon.

Chris

HI

I was just in Yuma visiting my Mom and Dad. Thay live in the foot hills. Welcome to the forum.

Roger

HI

I was just in Yuma visiting my Mom and Dad. Thay live in the foot hills. Welcome to the forum.

Roger
Hey Roger... That is were I am.. Out in the foothills.. Hope you got some of the good weather instead of that cold stuff we had.. thanks for the welcome.. I look forward to talking with everybody!

Welcome. I heard that there may be a decent supply of pin lock kegs in AZ

Back