HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sippin on some jai alai while watching the night game.
(Note the what I'm drinking while keeping the thread somewhat on topic)

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Pretty sweet we have guys on opposite teams for that game to pretty much determine the win

I think you got me this week, but we'll see what happens. Stranger things have happened.

eandersen said:
Sippin on some jai alai while watching the night game.
(Note the what I'm drinking while keeping the thread somewhat on topic)

No! It is forbidden to discuss what you are drinking in this forum! ;)

Back to back fumbles? Good thing I've got a beer for the occasion.

image-946898792.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Heres a bomber of Nelson Sauvin Saison, cheers to Welker hopefully having a terrible game! :D

Shut that hole you call a mouth! Or stop typing with that......aw nevermind. You get the point! :p

Cool thanks bro

No problem.
Start with 1/2 a pound and taste it.
Lactose is not sweet at all. It's mostly there for mouthfeel.

For (flavorless) mouthfeel I use about 10% oat malt. But any kind of processed oats will work too.
PS I've never used lactose in an oatmeal stout. It's traditionally a sweet stout addition.

andrikos how pissed are you about your bench? Seriously, who would have known?
I didn't know Johnson was IA. He wasn't when I looked on Saturday. :mad:

andrikos how pissed are you about your bench? Seriously, who would have known?
I didn't know Johnson was IA. He wasn't when I looked on Saturday. :mad:

;)
I'm not pissed at all.
I fully expected it.
If you look at the Coach's rankings, where it shows you what a poor lineup chooser you are, I am ranked dead last! :D

Hey, S. Ridley tonight will fumble the ball in his first carry/catch and the coach will sit him down for the rest of the game... :ban:

Andrikos said:
Hilarious, no?

Having too scorer for league on bench? Only because it happened to you. ;) try and bench got best players next week too!

;)
I'm not pissed at all.
I fully expected it.
If you look at the Coach's rankings, where it shows you what a poor lineup chooser you are, I am ranked dead last! :D

Hey, S. Ridley tonight will fumble the ball in his first carry/catch and the coach will sit him down for the rest of the game... :ban:

I know, I am a poor lineup chooser for sure. :(

Ridley isn't the guy he was last season, at all.

Havent seen that. How is it?

I'm still trying to figure out if I like it. A lot of bitterness from the carafa I think, but the malt definitely dominates the hops which is not what I was hoping for in a wet hop beer. Not much in terms of hop aroma/flavor.

And yea, I didn't realize the Caroline D was that good either. This Smith/Talib matchup should be interesting too.

It was a crazy good game. Went to see the 2nd half at BWW and while I pretty much don't like the panthers, Cam Newton is a good QB. Brady is a tool. Not sure what he was thinking on that final drive. I still got a few more points with Ridley widening the gap to win from about .70 points.

I was just happy to see nothing crazy happened in my FF game after I went to bed at halftime. Now if I can find enough warm bodies to cover all my leading scoters who are on bye this week ... :(

Back