HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was out when I finished setting my lineup. I couldn't risk a game time decision on it.

I hate it when that happens.
I was ready to bench my QB because Megatron was a game time decision.
With NIZZLE's sage advice I kept him in.
Result: 24 points (best game of the season for him)

I was favored to win by a few points. Of course I was blown out by 30 points. Fantasy football, oh how I loathe you!

WesleyS said:
I was favored to win by a few points. Of course I was blown out by 30 points. Fantasy football, oh how I loathe you!

All you need is for Brown to get you 31pts tonight

BGBC said:
I'm down by less than 1 point right now. All comes down to Luck vs. Richardson/Hilton (all against the Chargers tonight). Will be watching the game, but rooting for very specific things to happen. Sometimes FF drives me crazy.

I pray for T Richardson on the goal line about 14 times and many interceptions from Luck. ;)

This is a very frustrating game...

EDIT: that long FG put you ahead Gabe? Let's go - Luck to Wayne, right Mark?

For you maybe! Novak is my #2 scorer this week, ahead of Rivers. Now I just need Reggie Wayne not to get 27 yds.

Son of a....

Losing by less than half a point, heartbreaking...EDIT: a couple points I guess, the late INT hadn't posted yet.

And that last pass attempt was to Wayne too.

W00t, probably the lowest scoring game in the league this week but I think I eek'd out the victory. Now I need to figure out my QB situation.

Billy Goat can just rest his whole offense this week. Seems legit :

image-412051576.jpg

image-3850134560.jpg

Well, it appears I'm projected to win this week. Here comes another loss.

NFL.com is on the crack. Well, it's always on the crack so it must be on the extra crack this week:

"The Ravens Defense is projected to score 155.00 points, the eighth-most of any DEF in the league."

NFL.com is on the crack. Well, it's always on the crack so it must be on the extra crack this week:

"The Ravens Defense is projected to score 155.00 points, the eighth-most of any DEF in the league."

Falcons have them beat with 245 projected lol wtf

wow.jpg

With my luck so far, I believe I could get beat by over 500 points this week :D

You do have terrible luck.

You have been cumulatively scored on by a team that would rank 2nd in our league (600 points!).

In (stark) contrast, the leading team (Zipper Fairies) has been scored on ONLY 355!

Talk about luck... Where do you keep that rabbit's foot Gabe?

You do have terrible luck.

You have been cumulatively scored on by a team that would rank 2nd in our league (600 points!).

In (stark) contrast, the leading team (Zipper Fairies) has been scored on ONLY 355!

Talk about luck... Where do you keep that rabbit's foot Gabe?

If it was up you a$$ you'd know it.:cross:

My overall W-L is 95-19, which is best in the league. :D You're second at 93-21. If we had played every week, we'd both be 3-3, but we'll have to wait for week 12 and more importantly the playoffs.

I lost by less than a point last night. Thanks Calvin Johnson and Matt Stafford. I now hate the Lions more than I did before

I thought you had me for sure! The 51 yard FG got you within a couple of points and then they stopped handing the ball to woodhead and went back to matthews or i would have lost. Gates didn't do much either but he was better then my TE Graham who put up a Goose EGG ouch.

Latest posts

Back