HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks! I won my matchup this week, but still went down in the rankings.

How does "waiver priority" work?

Looks like league rank, higher priority for lower ranked teams. When the waiver wire is released Wednesday morning if you had a player waiting on waivers and no one with higher priority claimed him, he's yours. After the wire is released you can sign players on waivers directly to your team without having to go through priority, it's then free for all.

Im just saying if I do what I can to stay on top if things and get players asap its for nothing because someone else with a sucky team can just come along a couple days later and steal them away.

Im just saying if I do what I can to stay on top if things and get players asap its for nothing because someone else with a sucky team can just come along a couple days later and steal them away.

Maybe if you weren't so busy whining about waivers you would have got Jacoby Jones before I did. Whoops, better cut out the smack talk before I see some JP here. :D

NFL.com has me predicted to lose by 60 points. That should make xMalachi nervous. :D

I'm projected to win big. So I'll probably lose. ;)

According to NFL.com, yep.

"Being expected to win hasn't made much of a difference in this league. This season, projected losers have won 52.5% of the time."

Although, nothing they say can be trusted, so...

An even more interesting stat:

"Three teams (Zipper Fairies, Team Heady Hitters, and Cornelius Kings) are expected to lose by more than 30 points this week. This season, that type of longshot has pulled the shocker 80.0% of the time."

"Being expected to win hasn't made much of a difference in this league. This season, projected losers have won 52.5% of the time."

"Three teams (Zipper Fairies, Team Heady Hitters, and Cornelius Kings) are expected to lose by more than 30 points this week. This season, that type of longshot has pulled the shocker 80.0% of the time."

spocker-shocker.jpg

Damn I didn't know my team was that bad compared to baseballsmitty's!!

Yo Smitty, I think a side bet is in order!
Smitty vs. Smitty :D

So is this thread offering advice on matchups and start and sit ems or just about the about people that are in an hbt league together ??

ok... I have MJD and everyone keeps telling me to start him, but he has not produced very well in the past 4 games.

I have Mcgahee, Ben Tate, (Doug Martin on bye week) and MJD.

help!

Personally, I'm hoping Willis finds his fit this week, since I currently have him in my starting lineup. Rice only had 5 carries last week and may have still been slowed by injury. Right guys? Right?

Damn 20 team league...

Back