HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im going to be on vacation so im going to be on autodraft as im sure the wife would love to have me on my phone drafting away haha. But i got signed up, i think in a league this small we should have some fun bonuses for pt scoring just an idea.

Thanks for the beer last season, wasn't sure if I thanked you ;)

*Ba dum, cha!*

Ohhhh

e1c9347933bba099ddd785ac5190fa7d.jpg

You did becuase of my superior selection.

Im sad im going to miss the draft thats when the S talking hits new heights.

Putting up a poll on the League site about a good draft time. Please go vote! Majority wins unless you guys want to push it back a week

Edit: We also need 5 more people, give everyone until tomorrow afternoon to sign up before we actively recruit to fill it.

Since this happened fairly quickly, I set everything to standard scoring. Is this okay with everyone or would you like it spiced up a bit?

Deeper rosters?
6 pt passing TDs?
PPR? 0.5 PPR?

I can even set it up as a Keeper if you guys want to make this an annual thing (& a bit more challenging). Maybe keep 4 with a 1 round penalty.

Feel free to throw out some ideas & we'll see what sticks. We have today and tomorrow to finalize any changes so people aren't blindsided when they come to the draft on Sunday.

Looks like Noon is the favorite (11 PDT/2 EST) so I'll go ahead and update that as well as adding 0.5 PPR since that's not a huge change from last year.

For those who may not know, PPR is Point Per Reception (or in our case half a point per reception). It doesn't influence strategy that much, it's really just for fun to see players consistently top 10 points a week rather than only reaching single digits :p

Also, there are still four spots open! First come first serve, follow the link below

https://yho.com/nfl?l=419736&k=c254cced32038c50

Hey Wes Welker is money in ppr. Sweet I'll see if I can sneak the draft on my phone.

Part of the reason I love Yahoo is their mobile app. It is fantastic for drafting on the go! Try a mock draft on there and see how you like it

Oh I did it last year it's great I'll just Have to lie to the wife about what I'm doing haha. I'm glad NFL finally realized that their app sucked.

Throw up a new thread with the link to fill it out and direct them to here

Ok cool. Still not sure if I'll be one of those autodrafts. I should have voted for the 8am draft could have been doing it haha

Just got it filled! Draft order will be randomized (automatically) 30 minutes prior to the draft so check back in a few to see what spot you landed.

Reviving this league in 2 days was a headache, but I'm glad we got it done :mug:

Best of luck everyone!

Just got it filled! Draft order will be randomized (automatically) 30 minutes prior to the draft so check back in a few to see what spot you landed.

Reviving this league in 2 days was a headache, but I'm glad we got it done :mug:

Best of luck everyone!

Yeah dude thanks again for ironing this all out!! :mug:

5th, not good not bad. Might be a decent spot to take Manning/Graham/Calvin since the top 3 RBs will most likely be gone.

Back