HBT Contest - Win a Lifetime Membership

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The paint looks nice. have you done anything under the hood?

I bought it freshly rebuilt... mechanically its great! I did all the body work and paint prep and had it shot locally... Stock, these cars have quite a bit of power... I might eventually beef it up but for now it runs great!

DSC00051.jpg

I am making a formal request!!!!

jeder212...you are now required to post something about all these pictures from Iraq. They are nice pictures and I am sure that I am not the only one that wants to have a clue what we are looking at.

Just for you Arneba, I'll tell you a lil about each pic, if I can remember names of places, and things like that....its been over 3 years since i was there...but took tons of pics, I have more of Iraq than any thing else, so thats why you guys are getting to see them.

DSC00061.jpg

Looking out of Sadam's Presidetial Palace across man made lake and Tigres River to Karada District of Baghdad

Thanks Jeder212. I have a buddy over there now. I bought him a bunch of memory cards just to take pictures so I can see then when he gets back. hopefully.

A sculpture piece I did this spring in art. Didn't turn out as well as I imagined but it still freaked out everyone at the art show.
the piece is titled "Hey, You Gotta Go"
(Thats what one kid said to it during a fire drill thinking it was real)

n1565310063_30165836_8328.jpg

All the glass in the palace and the 8 guest houses was something like 3 inches thick, and bullet proof. I don't know what this was hit or shot with. This window is looking North, into the "Green Zone"

DSC00063.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back