HBT App

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frozennorth

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone else is having issues with the app or just me. I downloaded the app update and now it crashes every time I try to open a thread. This could be due to the fact that I have an iPhone 3 and not one of the newer, fancy models. Anyone else having these issues?

I keep getting security error messages saying that I don't have access and I'm on a galaxy s4

I am wondering if anyone else is having issues with the app or just me. I downloaded the app update and now it crashes every time I try to open a thread. This could be due to the fact that I have an iPhone 3 and not one of the newer, fancy models. Anyone else having these issues?

Mine is doing the exact same thing. I haven't been able to use the mobile app since updating it. I have a iPhone 3gs version 6.1.6

Just came across this thread. Looks like those of us with older phones that still function cannot use the mobile app anymore. I guess they believe we no longer need their app. As I do almost all of my HBT'ing from my phone, this is going to limit my usage. I will be regretfully deleting the app off my phone and participating less on this forum as I am not prepared to "junk" my perfectly working phone because someone else thinks I need to.

Back