Haven't Been Around...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brauhaus

Reaction score
Holy crap this place has made a few changes since I've last been around... how is everyone? Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I see some familiar names and whatnot.

Glad to see the homebrew is still :rockin:

Anyway, a co-worker's son has got the good old swine flu and a bunch of people are irritated the guy came into work today... I guess everyone is thinking he's bring the swine flu with him. I kinda see their point, but I get more irritated when people come in and cough and gag all day, telling everyone how sick they are while coughing and hacking all over you.

Welcome back. Halloween is coming, as you know. Be careful not to set yourself on fire this time. :p

My wife had a co-worker come in whose brother has swine flu. She freaked a bit, but the doc told her not to worry until said person is coughing and hacking.

Welcome back! And that story about lighting yourself on fire last year was epic! Maybe wear something flame retardant this year!

Welcome back. Halloween is coming, as you know. Be careful not to set yourself on fire this time. :p

My wife had a co-worker come in whose brother has swine flu. She freaked a bit, but the doc told her not to worry until said person is coughing and hacking.

Welcome back! And that story about lighting yourself on fire last year was epic! Maybe wear something flame retardant this year!

Holy crap I forgot I had shared that story with everyone here, ROFL. Although, it's so great, how could I not share?

I'll be happy to report that this year for Halloween (a close friend of mine) the Deputy Chief of our fire company and myself will be walking around in our fire gear handing out candy and fire prevention pamphlets :) Then after the festivities and when the kiddos go to bed, him, his wife, my wife and I will be attending a Halloween themed beer party... and for those who are concerned, we will NOT be responding to any fire calls... probably not until the following day... later in the afternoon of the following day.

So I figured I'd come "home" to get some thoughts on a halloween brew.

Latest posts

Back