Has anyone used this regulator set up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manifold are really common in CO2 distribution. Don't see why that particular one would cause any problems.

That should work fine. Test for leaks using soapy water. That's one of many ways to have a distributor manifold. Those come with check valve shutoffs, which youwant with corny kegs. My only beef with kegkits.com is they can be slow to ship when they get busy. Their prices are very good on many items, though and I got everything I ordered.

Kegkits is where I get all my stuff (its right down the street from my house so I just go chat with the guy/pick up stuff). I was actually considering picking this and a second keg up this weekend. If I do, I'll let you know how it went.

Wish I would have seen this post before I ordered my reg last night from beverage factory. The extra $10 would have been worth it for the manifold. Nice find. Oh well. Next time maybe.

I have that that regulator body but in the 2 PSI version and a use the 6 port version of that manifold. I've not experienced any leaks from it at all. Very satisfied with the hardware itself.

Finally getting the hardware is a whole other story.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/kegkits-com-take-runner-68340/

If you have time to wait (and wait and wait) for the product while being told "it's went out yesterday" or "it's on backorder and should be in today" then you can't beat the price.

Beer Regulator - Double Gauge CO2 Primary - Classic Series 1 Pressure - 2 Kegs

I did this and would do it again. Same price as your link. They have a better reg but I don't see the bestseller not being adequate for a long time. I would not buy the base one.

For me I wanted a company that sells lots so I can easily depend on getting a rebuild kit, if and when I may need to.

Do you know if they have kits for the corny kegs? I only see the packages for std kegs. Do they just do a custom package for homebrewers?

They (Micromatic) sell the ball lock disconnects, beer line hose, co2 hose, etc. a la cart but not as a kit that I am aware of. That is a good deal on a solid regulator. I have one of their red cheapies and it works well for me. Micromatic has professional grade products but their prices on some things are a bit high. They have an excellent draft beer forum.

They (Micromatic) sell the ball lock disconnects, beer line hose, co2 hose, etc. a la cart but not as a kit that I am aware of. That is a good deal on a solid regulator. I have one of their red cheapies and it works well for me. Micromatic has professional grade products but their prices on some things are a bit high. They have an excellent draft beer forum.

I have emailed them looking for a basic quote on the tower setup I am looking to put together, will wait to see their response.

Back