Has anyone seen this?! (yeast starter saga)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I have a bit of an update for y'all. I went into super stalker mode and found out that TSA is now into making competition level pizzas. He is on another forum here and going by the name "crush". If you get a chance to look at photobucket, there are some pretty scary images of him under the name mikedavid00. I don't know why, but I want him to make more videos. Prolly so I can laugh my a$$ off some more. Anyways, get a user account at that forum and pm the heck outta him to get some more funny vids on youtube. That is all, goodnight

Yeah, I was gonna post the pics, but I think they would need to go into the boneyard.

Fixed the link to a funny thread about TSA opening a pizza shop for under $10k. Professional pizza people told him it wont work but ended up tellling hime that since he knows more than they do about the pizza business to go for it and good luck. Typical TSA knowitall BS

Fixed the link to a funny thread about TSA opening a pizza shop for under $10k. Professional pizza people told him it wont work but ended up tellling hime that since he knows more than they do about the pizza business to go for it and good luck. Typical TSA knowitall BS

Awesome, sounds like him! I remember his pizza video from a while back where he has that slow-mo cheese shot. The guy was REALLY proud of his stupid pizza. In fact, I think he might have been equating stretchy cheese with good pizza. Kind of like good lacing in a glass of beer.

Maybe we should warn the pizza folk on that forum to not be to mean but go along with it. For there and our enjoyment!

Not so much of a hard on. Just something that came up on the search performed. That was probably a little too far for the #'s and point taken, post deleted. I apologize to the group. I do want to see more videos from him brewing beer though. I have wondered since seeing his first video if its all an act sorta like plucky comedy relief?

OMG.... One thing I never wanted to see in this life was TSA in a string bikini.... I think i puked a little in my mouth.

Well this explains his disappearance from the brewing world on Youtube...

now I'm stalking this freak on a pizza forum :confused:
Damn you tsa! I'm scarred but yet addicted to your pathetic internet antics.
more vids please..

Ok, FYI, I work a week on and a week off with developmentally disabled adults 24 hours a day for a whole week. I get a little bored at times and thanks to this community I havent become developmentally disabled myself. Anyways, part of my routine at work is to check to see if TSA has any new videos. If there aren't any new vids, I do a quick search for Mikedavid00 on the ole google site to see what he is up to. Low and behold, TSA is now an expert fisherman here. The folks over there have denied him his "man card" and within 10 posts, people have already noticed what a ********* he is. Enjoy. I have already registered at that forum so I can subscribe to his nutty antics and hijinks.

Just found something very interesting whilst rereading his input on a thread just prior to his being banned. See for yourself, I believe he is still lurking under a new name. If you look here and look at the last activity date and look here at the join date. Read through a couple of the threads and you might notice a similarity. I dunno, maybe someone else wants to look into it. I have way too much free time at work.

Sorry to revive an old thread but I just became a TSA fan myself. I perused the comments on his channel and came across this little gem from him:

"I got beer in kegs. The key is to cut the keg tubes short."

Cut the tubes short?! I guess that's so he can shotgun 30 psi beer into a glass to get that 'wicked' head and lacing he's so obsessed with! It just never ends with this guy! His videos are pure entertainment.
I wish I could see that thread of his that got locked, I bet it's priceless. I can't imagine getting banned from HBT! This is one of the most civil forums I've ever seen and just browsing the threads here took my brewing to the next level.

Say what you will about craigtube. The guy's methods are sound for the most part, he tries to help people and he doesn't talk down to anyone. He's happy with what he does and he can give newbies some good advice on how to get started. TSA is just a freak show, albeit a very entertaining one!

Wow, just googling "mikedavid00" will eat up half of your day with fascinating reading. My favorite so far is this saga about choosing a dog.

http://www.terrificpets.com/forum/48057.asp#post500275

It gets REALLY good on page 2 of this forum thread.

mikedavid00:

"I know how to train dogs. Put a shock collar on the dog. Get the dog in a playing mood. Invite the dog to chew some wire. Just invite him. When he gets close and is LOOKING at the wire about to sniff, give him a zap. Get him to do it again. When he does, zap. Repeat each day. Then use a remote, shoes, etc..."

My favorite response: "Yep-totally changed my mind. Don't get a dog. In fact, don't even have children. (maybe your full time job is a prison guard?)"

so funny! The quote right below the one you quoted frailn.

"Alrighty, then, mike. You are on your own now."

that is all this guy writes! LMAO.

This guy follows my ****ty little brewing channel on youtube, and it makes me sad that he's on my page every time I look at my channel. :(

So....It's lunch and I am killing time watching TSA's youtube....In the video you see a bichon frise come into the scene....that poor animal.

Click Here!

Here's his one review off tripadvisor, it's pretty amazing. He seems confused and upset that everyone speaks Spanish in the Spanish speaking country he visited. Then he adds a little bit at the end complaining about the Canadians there! It's hard to explain you just have to read it!

The differences are... I'd say 'night and day', but that's not a large-enough difference.

[ame]http://youtu.be/ONq6KZD2JYQ[/ame]

(And I apologize for not knowing how to embed the actual video).

Feces. Ash. Grit. This is amazing.

Click Here!

Here's his one review off tripadvisor, it's pretty amazing. He seems confused and upset that everyone speaks Spanish in the Spanish speaking country he visited. Then he adds a little bit at the end complaining about the Canadians there! It's hard to explain you just have to read it!

I can't believe that 3/4 of his review of the resort wasn't even a review of the actual resort and what it offered. He reviewed the people who were at the resort at the same time he was. That's hilarious.

I can't believe that 3/4 of his review of the resort wasn't even a review of the actual resort and what it offered. He reviewed the people who were at the resort at the same time he was. That's hilarious.

I love how, even though he admits to never speaking to any of them, he's sure that they're all from Spain (and not from the 23 other Spanish speaking countries in the world) and he suddenly becomes an expert on Spanish people! That's like assuming everyone you hear speaking English is from Great Britain!

The line that got me was:

"The chef's we saw were peasants off the street. Of course the food wont be good."

What?! I'm a chef by trade and I can tell you, even if you eat at the most prestigious 5-star restaurants in New York chances are your meal was prepared by a member of the Mexican or Ecuadorian peasant class (they are the best cooks in the world, no joke). As someone who knows, that line made me want to pull my hair out!

I'm hooked. Watching this guy's brain go around in circles if utterly fascinating.

I don't know how you guys can subject yourself to his @#$@ed up brain. I should buy stock in the brain bleach you all must be using to stay sane.

Bride_of_Wire_brain%20bleach.jpg

So, two things:

1. Beer apparently served ice cold and in frosted glasses, sucks out all the flavor, just like TSA likes it!

2. So, it sounds like he was here on his honeymoon. It's unclear, he says he is, but then mentions their honeymoon in Spain. How many f-ing honeymoons did you have?!?! Anyway, assuming he was here on his honeymoon, he's complaining that they didn't have people to talk with?!?!? I don't recall on my honeymoon being focused on great conversations with other vacationers. Dude, I'm not sure you're doing this honeymoon thing correctly.

You ever get the idea that maybe his hobby is just being an online troll (maybe there's 2 of them, a mike and a david)? No person could be that bumphuq stupid and arrogant at the same time.

Back