Hardywood Park Craft Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought one of strangeways sours (blackberry?, 375ml) last year for like $18 and it was terrible. Boycotted since. Glad to see they got it together.

Strangeways is the most inconsistent brewery I know of.
they've released some great sours (Blueberry Word) and some colored nail polish remover (probably the Oscillate Wildly you described). their Weird/Wyrd Sisters series are gross and the bottles just hang around, even a year+ later. I don't know anyone local who goes there anymore as no one wants to spend $7-9/glass for a potential drain pour...

Anyone know how early I would need to get to Hardywood for the Kentucky Christmas Morning release on the 10th? Looks like it's a 4/per, so not sure how those smaller batch releases go.

Anyone know how early I would need to get to Hardywood for the Kentucky Christmas Morning release on the 10th? Looks like it's a 4/per, so not sure how those smaller batch releases go.

To guarantee yourself 4 bottles? Last few releases they did wrist bands up to like 400 or so people, and I've been there as early as 9 am to end up being 100 in line for Trickery. I wouldn't get there after 10 to make sure you are in the top 400. I'd err on the safe side though and go earlier.

Well ****. So you can at least get a wristband early and then go have breakfast or something?

Yeah wristbands are later. Bring coffee and breakfast. Best advice I can give in that regard. And chairs. Once wristbands are out and tickets are given people roam. And get back in line as they start selling allotments.

Thanks for the info guys...guess it will depend on how cold it gets...my frail body can only stand so much.

10th won't be a promising college football day, unless I'm confused. You're probably better off dragging the lambic to tasty.

Probably

oh sonufabitch...I cannot believe the season is already over.
tired_george_michael_arrested_development.gif

I'll come by this week with beers...no need to wait til the freakin weekend

plus I'm funemployed right now

BravoDawg and myself got a GBS set and are looking for one of you fine upstanding Bros to go pick up our bottles on Dec 15 or afterward.

We will send a shipper and a label with thank you beers of course.

If anyone is interested in doing us a big favor then please let me know
3q1F2OL.gif

BravoDawg and myself got a GBS set and are looking for one of you fine upstanding Bros to go pick up our bottles on Dec 15 or afterward.

We will send a shipper and a label with thank you beers of course.

If anyone is interested in doing us a big favor then please let me know
3q1F2OL.gif

I got you. Will be headed to DC Dec 23 coming home Christmas

Latest posts

Back