Happy New Year to all HBTers!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdsutton

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
May your brews always be wonderful in the New Year!
Thanks for all the help and advice through out the last year. Look forward to more of the same in the coming New Year!

Happy and prosperous New Year to All

Martin

Were getting an inch of snow per hour. I'm having a safe new year at home. Happy new year HBT'ers

Happy New Year to all! Wife just took me to HOOTERS(damn) we had a pitcher of Florida Avenue not bad with wings. Home now for the duration waiting for the idiots to start the pyrotechnics and sirens :( Good Luck all be safe and brews start tomorrow:D

Happy New Years and cheers! Also spending the night at home with a 102 fever, and likely the flu :eek:

Happy New Year! Couple bottles of sparkling have been killed already so doubtful I will see midnight. Be safe out there.

37 minutes before midnight... central time.

I'm not really a holiday kind of guy, but enjoy HBT so... Happy new years...

Happy New Year everybody. I've been hanging around this forum for a long time and I have enjoyed every minute. Thanks to all you guys. I had some very good Chinese and drinking some great homebrew. What's better to bring in the new year. Prost!!!

Happy New Year from LA!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Snowin here since last night. I could swear I heard a canon go off at midnight! We have such groups around here. Contractual hair splitin pricks didn't pay us retiree's till this morning. Just had a bowl of pasta (again) last night with home brews. Now if the darn probe was runing,I could get some cigs & makins for some party stuff this morning...anyway,happier 2014 y'all!:mug:

Skipped amateur night and, instead, brought some Founders Porter and some of my most recent batch of Yooper's Hoppy American Amber (which got rave reviews as usual) to the in-laws' place. Up and at 'em early in the morning and now I'm just killing time until the Badger game at noon. Maybe a cigar while I clean up last night's snow...

Back