Happy Birthday Yooper!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prost!

Trout Clubber.jpg

I may be a little late to the party, and you may not know ME, but I've certainly heard a lot about you and your wonderful advice and recipes since KotC joined up here!

I hope your birthday, aside from ice and other road hazards, has been stellar - and many more to come!

As much as I had a fun time, I still ignored the fact that now I have a 5 in front of my age, which has not happened in 45 years and I was in kindergarten.

For those who care, I spent my birthday with some of these people:

0308141842.jpg

0308141826.jpg

I know, I know crappy cellphone (dumbphone) photos. But still great fun! This are some videos, taken later, that didn't show up but involve me and Bob and a drunken musician singing and playing old country favorites. If I can retreive those once we'll all sober, I'll either hold them for ransom or delete them.

Oh, and by the way, the people in the first couple of photos are very nice people and not at all to blame for the later hijinks. If the photos are so poor you don't recognize the, so much the better- but bonus points to anybody who recognizes anybody on the stage.

Belated happy birthday Yoop! Hope you're recovering from the celebration!

ya, I'll be joining the 50 club in a couple months too. sigh.....

Back