Happy B-Day Blighty!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeRoux's Broux

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Blighty and I will toast a pint to you and your day! Hope it's your best year yet!

Cheers bro!!!!!:drunk:

Cheers guys! :D

I've just had a sirloin steak, choccy pud, and a few pints of Ringwood Fortyniner at the Sir Walter Tyrrell pub in the New Forest (close to where King Rufus was shot by an arrow in 1100 AD), followed by a stroll in the forest....perfick!

BlightyBrewer said:
I've just had a sirloin steak, choccy pud, and a few pints of Ringwood Fortyniner at the Sir Walter Tyrrell pub in the New Forest (close to where King Rufus was shot by an arrow in 1100 AD), followed by a stroll in the forest....perfick!

And that is what is cool about England! No kings being shot by arrows in South Carolina in 1100 AD!! And if they were nobody remembers . . .

This way, on Feb 14th, we can drink stout all day and call it a holiday. We've got to get those beer themed holidays up! Labor day becomes lager day, cinco de mayo becomes biere de mars, and so forth.

Latest posts

Back