hanging device, need some info here...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plinythebadass

Reaction score
What are these hangers called? I'm trying to use some of these to route the piping for my propane on the rag I'm building. Also I ordered a 30 PSI regulator for the rig as well for a 3 burner set up? Think sabco brew magic.
20121219_160829.jpg

Well, I haven't used those exact types - the ones that I'm familiar with have a single bolt to fasten the two halves together against the pipe or conduit after they're engaged in the strut. Look for pipe or conduit clamps for strut in the electrical section of the big box stores near where the lengths of strut are. They come in several sizes and the package usually says the nominal pipe or EMT size and perhaps the outside diameter the clamp will work with. Any electrical or plumbing supply house will probably have them. Some types have a plastic or rubber cushion included. Google "conduit clamps for strut."

Try to goto your local electrical suppliers. Like a company call rexeluse if you have one in your area. In the electrical field, that would be a kindorf clamp.

unistrut, powerstrut, are some of the trade names. Check the electrical section of menards, home depot, lowes, etc. Many of us are building brew stands out of them

In the AC industry, we call it kindorf (1 5/8"x1 5/8"). Electricians typically use unistrut (1 5/8"x3/4").

Back