Haier Kegerator questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 141939

Reaction score
I am thinking about purchasing this used, but it's about 2 hours drive one way to pick it up so I want to make sure it is what I need so I had some questions for you guys...
01212_2VNf5TJiDoy_600x450.jpg

01414_cTNGNCkg2jh_600x450.jpg

My questions (And I am hoping to get more info from seller). Can I remove the tower? Could I modify the tower to accept two taps? I want to put this under my bar so I need to remove the tower to either mount it on the bar or replace with a two tap one.

Also, is that just a standard CO2 tank that I can use for my two pin lock kegs?

My questions (And I am hoping to get more info from seller).
1)Can I remove the tower?
2)Could I modify the tower to accept two taps?

I want to put this under my bar so I need to remove the tower to either mount it on the bar or replace with a two tap one.

3)Also, is that just a standard CO2 tank that I can use for my two pin lock kegs?

1) yes, you can remove the tower.
2) I don't know if you can modify the tower, but I do know that you could purchase another tower with more taps on it.
3) best I can tell, yes that looks like a 5# CO2 tank.

I have what I believe is that exact Haier Kegerator. I replaced the stock tower with a two tap tower no problem. The nice thing about that kegerator is that you can fit three cornies inside and a 5 lb CO2 tank on the shelf in the back.

I've ended up finding one of those sanyo fridges, the guy with that kegerator responded to my first e-mail, and then not again. I now have a question about towers but I think I'm gonna make a new post.

Back